Garden Tractor Lawnmower Tyre
Suitable for Garden Tractors, Ride-on Lawnmowers & Golf Buggys
Additional Information: 18 x 8.50 - 10, 4 Ply tyre
Helpful Guide to better understand sizes:
eg 3.00-4, 3.50-6, 4.00-8, 5.20-10, 6.00-12
This is the most simple size marking. The first part, 3.00, is simply both the width of the tyre and the height of the sidewall of the tyre in inches. The second part, -4, is the rim diameter in inches. So a 3.00-4 tyre would fit a 4" diameter rim, be 3" wide and 3" tall on the sidewall. Therefore, the overall height of the tyre would be 10" (4" plus 3" plus 3").
eg 6-12, 7-14, 8-16, 9.5-18
Similar to above, but this method does away with the '.00' bit for the first part of the size. Again, all dimensions are in inches. It is worth mentioning that tyres with very similar markings may not be compatible - a 6-12 tyre will be significantly different in size to a 6.00-12. Whilst this may not be important if the application is say a two wheeled rotavator tyre, there can be more serious consequences if you change the tyre size on a four wheel drive tractor which will affect the gear ratios. If in doubt, stick to the exact size that is fitted to the vehicle or recommended by the manufacturer.
eg 4.10/3.50-4, 4.10/3.50-6, 5.30/4.50-6
This time there are three parts to the tyre size, all in inches. The first, 4.10, is the approximate width of the tyre when fitted to the recommended wheel. The second, 3.50, is the height of the sidewall, and the third is the rim diameter.
So a 4.10/3.50-4 tyre is 4.1" wide, 3.5" tall on the sidewall and fits a 4" rim. This tyre would therefore have the appearance of a low profile tyre. ie it is lower than it is wide.
eg 11x4.00-4, 13x5.00-6, 18x8.50-8, 25x12.00-9
This method is widely used on turf and ATV tyres and is probably the easiest to understand. The first part is the overall height (from the ground to the top of the tyre) of the tyre in inches, the second part is the width of the tyre in inches, and the third part is the rim diameter in inches.
If you are looking to change your tyre size, the height and width may be selected according to your needs, bu the last figure, the rim diameter, must be the same, unless you are buying new wheels too!
So a 25x12.00-9 ATV tyre would be 25" tall, 12" wide and fitted to a 9" rim.
- LIVE STOCK QUANTITY: Example: 22 (This is the actually quantity in our warehouse)
- 3 to 7 Days: Leadtime to our Warehouse, plus delivery to you
- 15 to 20 Days: Leadtime to our Warehouse, plus delivery to you
- Non Stock Item: Product specially ordered in for you.
- Out of Stock/SOLD OUT/Currently unavailable: Please email us for delivery date before ordering.
Countries we ship to are: Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
1. If any Customs/Excise or import charges apply, these are the sole responsibility of the purchaser/receiver to pay.
2. Please check with us prior to placing a web-order if your address is an island of Ireland so as we can confirm our courier can deliver.
3. Its not possible to ship oils, liquids and some large items like deck shells, covers etc outside of Ireland. please email us.
4. If you provided an incorrect address or the Courier Company attempts delivery and no one is there to accept the delivery your order will be "returned to sender" and thereafter a refund for the product will be done but no refund is possible for the Delivery Charge.
5. If an item is listed as "SOLD OUT" please check with us first before ordering as this item may have a long lead-time to our warehouse and then the delivery time to your International address. If you proceed to place a web-order for an out of stock item(SOLD OUT, NON STOCK ITEM etc) your whole order will go on hold till this item arrives to our warehouse and subsequently days after request a cancellation merchant fees can not be refunded, see terms on site.
6. NIL OF VAT ORDERS FOR EXPORT: Only possible on orders over €1000 + vat with prior approval and account setup.
7. Certain large items if ordered in a quantity greater than one may not be possible to ship due to freight costs. We will refund your order straight away and email you.