Bib & Brace Chainsaw Protection
44" waist, 33" leg. Class 1, 20m/sec front protection
DPLF-TESTED ANTICUT CLOTH, KWF - CERTIFIED.
NOTE! please order one size above your actual waist size, due to the fact that typically you wear these on top of your clothes
High elastic waistband for kidney protection
Adjustable waistband with gusset in crotch
2 side & 1 back pocket with flap for sawdust protection
Rule pocket & joey style zipped pocket on chest
Increased comfortability due to special weaving technology
Warning wedges on the front of leags
Class 1 20m/sec front protection
CE EN381 tested
Outer frabric 70% polyester, 30% cotton
***Colour of BIB & BRACE may vary, see pictures..
- LIVE STOCK QUANTITY: Example: 22 (This is the actually quantity in our warehouse)
- 3 to 7 Days: Leadtime to our Warehouse, plus delivery to you
- 15 to 20 Days: Leadtime to our Warehouse, plus delivery to you
- Non Stock Item: Product specially ordered in for you.
- Out of Stock/SOLD OUT/Currently unavailable: Please email us for delivery date / use the Notifyme option.
Countries we ship to are: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
1. If any Customs/Excise or import charges apply, these are the sole responsibility of the purchaser/receiver to pay.
2. Please check with us prior to placing a web-order if your address is an island of Ireland so as we can confirm our courier can deliver.
3. Its not possible to ship oils, liquids, batteries and some large items like deck shells, covers etc outside of Ireland. please email us.
4. If you provided an incorrect address or the Courier Company attempts delivery and no one is there to accept the delivery your order will be "returned to sender" and thereafter a refund for the product will be done but no refund is possible for the Delivery Charge.
5. If an item is listed as "SOLD OUT" please check with us first before ordering as this item may have a long lead-time to our warehouse and then the delivery time to your International address. If you proceed to place a web-order for an out of stock item(SOLD OUT, NON STOCK ITEM etc) your whole order will go on hold till this item arrives to our warehouse and subsequently days after request a cancellation merchant fees can not be refunded, see terms on site.
6. NIL OF VAT ORDERS FOR EXPORT:Only possible on orders over €1000 + vat with prior approval and account setup.
7. Certain large items if ordered in a quantity greater than one may not be possible to ship due to freight costs. We will refund your order straight away and email you.