Husqvarna Consaw Granite Diamond Blade 12" TACTI-CUT S50+
Suitable for all consaws with standard 20mm bore or 25.4mm bore, stihl/husqvarna/partner/makita etc
MT15 / S50+ Family
Segmented blade for cutting concrete and brick. 20mm bore,
for cutting concrete and re bar heavy duty with lots of diamond.
OEM 5430863-41 / 5798156-10
- LIVE STOCK QUANTITY: Example: 22 (This is the actually quantity in our warehouse)
- 3 to 7 Days: Leadtime to our Warehouse, plus delivery to you
- 15 to 20 Days: Leadtime to our Warehouse, plus delivery to you
- Non Stock Item: Product specially ordered in for you.
- Out of Stock/SOLD OUT/Currently unavailable: Please email us for delivery date / use the Notifyme option.
Countries we ship to are: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
1. If any Customs/Excise or import charges apply, these are the sole responsibility of the purchaser/receiver to pay.
2. Please check with us prior to placing a web-order if your address is an island of Ireland so as we can confirm our courier can deliver.
3. Its not possible to ship oils, liquids, batteries and some large items like deck shells, covers etc outside of Ireland. please email us.
4. If you provided an incorrect address or the Courier Company attempts delivery and no one is there to accept the delivery your order will be "returned to sender" and thereafter a refund for the product will be done but no refund is possible for the Delivery Charge.
5. If an item is listed as "SOLD OUT" please check with us first before ordering as this item may have a long lead-time to our warehouse and then the delivery time to your International address. If you proceed to place a web-order for an out of stock item(SOLD OUT, NON STOCK ITEM etc) your whole order will go on hold till this item arrives to our warehouse and subsequently days after request a cancellation merchant fees can not be refunded, see terms on site.
6. NIL OF VAT ORDERS FOR EXPORT:Only possible on orders over €1000 + vat with prior approval and account setup.
7. Certain large items if ordered in a quantity greater than one may not be possible to ship due to freight costs. We will refund your order straight away and email you.